- Steering Committee Member, International Society of Environmental Epidemiology Student and New Researcher Network
- Harvard Graduate Consortium on Energy & Environment, Harvard University Center for the Environment
- Benjamin Greeley Ferris, Jr Fellowship in Environmental Epidemiology, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health
- Fong KC, Mehta NK, Bell ML. Disparities in Exposure to Surrounding Greenness Related to Proportion of the Population that were Immigrants to the United States. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 2020, 224: 113434
- Fong KC, Kosheleva A, Kloog I, Coull BA, Koutrakis P, Laden F, Schwartz JD. Fine Particulate Air Pollution and Birthweight: Differences in Associations along the Birthweight Distribution. Epidemiology 2019, 30(5): 617-623.
- Fong KC, Kloog I, Coull BA, Koutrakis P, Laden F, Schwartz JD, James P. Residential Greenness and Birthweight in the State of Massachusetts, USA. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, 2018, 15(6): 1248.